Kiwili, Apolinari (born August 1, 1960), better known by his common name Apollo or Daddy, is a Tanzanian Safari guide.
Apollo studied general tour guiding course and completed his advance certificate in 1999 after being working as assistant guide since 1989. Before that Apollo was a professionally a teacher. Apollo has been a tour guide for various groups in Tanzania and Kenya. He has worked as internship for community services in Zimbabwe and Nairobi. Currently he is one of the excellent tour guide and group leaders with more than 25 years of experience.
Early life and Career
Apollo (Daddy) was born and grew up in Northern highlands of Southern Tanzania.
He is truly daddy with two boys and two girls’ lives in Arusha city.
Most Guided Parks by Apollo
- Serengeti National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Arusha National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area (Crater)
- Maasai Mara National Reserve (Kenya)
- Amboseli National Park (Kenya)
- Nakuru National Park (Kenya)
- Nairobi National Parka (Kenya)
- Mt. Kenya National Park (Kenya) and
- Northern Kenya reserves